Prayed on Sunday and Wednesday. May also be prayed daily during the Octave of the Resurrection, as well as on feasts pertaining to the mysteries.
Imagine the joy and glory of Christ's followers when, three days (forty hours) after his brutal execution, He triumphs over death, the great enemy!
Bask in His radiance and in the joy of all His Church Triumphant. See how tenderly and lovingly He treats those who had abandoned Him.
- For the grace of a Strong Faith
- That the light of the risen Christ might shine through us to others
- That the triumph of His resurrection may be known and believed in by all of suffering humanity
- To adore the Glory of the Resurrected Lord
- That all those who have been led into the valley of death may see the light of His glorious resurrection
- That all those without faith may see it born or restored
Imagine the bittersweet parting of Jesus from his disciples and Mother, when in the presence of Mary
and His disciples,forty days after His glorious Resurrection, He ascends in to heaven. Reflect on His
promise that He goes to prepare a place for us so that we may be with Him.
- To possess the Virtue of a lively Hope
- To desire to be with the Lord
- To abide in His promise to be with us always, until the end of the world
- To remember that we have Jesus as our Intercessor at the very throne of God
- To adore Jesus, seated at the right hand of The Father
- That all those who are without hope may be comforted
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
Imagine the culmination of the fasting and prayer of the Virgin Mary and the Apostles
in the upper room, when a roaring wind and tongues of flame announced the descent of the
very Holy Spirit into their souls.
- To obtain the gift of great Love for God
- To open oneself to the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- To discern what Gift the Holy Spirit has given
- To long for deepening awareness of the Spirit
- For renewal in the Church
- To desire Zeal for the Glory of God
- That all men might experience the Comforter, Guide and Paraclete
Imagine the glorious Assumption of Mary into Heaven, body and soul. Think of the tumultuous rejoicing of the saints and angels to welcome the peerless flower of our race into the joy and glory of heaven.
- To be granted the Grace of a Holy and Happy Death
- To obtain the grace of a closer relationship with Mary, Our Mother
- To obtain a greater love of Mary, my mother
- To be filled with hope at the promise that we too, shall be there in body and in spirit, when the time is fulfilled
- To give honor and praise to the faithfulness of Mary and rejoice in God's faithfulness to reward
< li>That all may come to know Mary as their Mother and honor and revere her, gladdening the Heart of Her Son
The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Imagine the rejoicing and splendor of the glorious crowning of Mary as
Queen of Heaven and Earth by her Divine Son.
- For the grace of a deeper love for the Blessed Virgin Mary
- To offer myself to her as my queen and mother
- For the grace of final perserverance
- That all might offer to Mary the honor and respect she deserves
- To achieve the crown of eternal salvation
|Rosary Pages Index|
The Joyful Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Luminous Mysteries
Prayers At End of The Rosary
Indulgences and Other Benefits of The Rosary